2021 autumn suspender dress women's Tight Sexy white neck skirt European and American temperament Hip Wrap Skirt C3 wild song

2021 autumn suspender dress women's Tight Sexy white neck skirt European and American temperament Hip Wrap Skirt C3 wild song
(441)

$47.00

Add to Cart:

Color, size, white neck skirt, pink neck skirt, black neck skirt, white cardigan, pink cardigan, black cardigan, all sizes,

by United States
the product is perfect, and was delivered well ahead of time. but have test looks a product of high quality, if promise return here and give 5 stars. will test if really is proof d'água…

by United States
i just received it, no fault on the name. by cons the manufacturing time makes the shipment long. i had to receive in 10 days normally. i'm waiting to see if it changes color or not over time.

by United States
identical product, perfect measure for my hand and rotate without any problem, just be careful with the measure to make no mistake, the metal feels pretty solid and good quality, you'll have to wait and see how long it lasts but all right

by United States
low quality, no box.

by United States
Great product. Fast shipping. Recommend !!

by United Kingdom
Really good quality, no faults that i can see, i would recommend this seller 100%

by United Kingdom
Really good one I love it

by France
Super big earring compared to real and must be slightly cheap

by United States
Never received items. Says Delivered on Christmas Eve!

by United States
Looks very cheap and the backs of my earrings were bent

by United States
A bit bigger then I would have liked. Also did not come in a box. I asked for a mixed set and got all the same

by United States
Front very nice. The back neutral

by United States
very sturdy nice

by United Kingdom
Exactly as described.

by Australia
very good quality, very happy.

by United States
Very cute wow fast delivery thank you

by United States
Fast shipment and they look great- thanks!

by United States
Item was just as described. Quick delivery. I will order from this seller again.